LEGEND® Compression Performance Sock
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks | For Running, Cycling, Triathlon and all Sports
LEGEND® Compression Performance socks are designed for all sporting activities to enhance power and endurance while supporting the shin, ankle, achilles, calf and arch of the foot. The product design and manufacturing process of our sports compression socks make them among the best performing socks on the planet. These sports compression socks were developed through extensive research in the compression industry. These socks are unique because they implement design aspects that our LEGEND® team pulled from its years of experience with medical grade compression products. By applying those medical learnings to our Compression Performance Socks, we were able to create a graduated compression product that we believe is the best on the market. Featuring 15-20 mmHg of graduated compression it provides everything you need to perform at your best.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 15-20 mmHg Graduated Compression for improved athletic performance
- Compression Performance socks for all sports
- Greater power output
- Enhanced Endurance
- Faster Muscle Warm Up Pre-exercise
- Increase oxygen levels and blood circulation
- Faster recovery time
- Seamless toe and terry sole construction
- Promotes circulation for muscle performance
- Reduction of lactic acid
- Improve muscle support and injury prevention
- UV protection
- Moisture wicking
- Achilles and arch support
- Open ventilation and breathable design for comfort
KEY CONSTRUCTION ATTRIBUTES (from the toe to the top of the sock):
- Seamless & terry cushion toe and foot that expands for ultimate comfort
- Open stitch at the foot for breathability
- 3 x 1 patterned arch support (clencher) that also holds sock in place and prevents blisters
- Open stitch between arch and heel that loosens on in-step
- 2 x 1 stitch in heel provides maximum support
- Cushion at the achilles provides critical support to reduce injury
- The poly-grey yarns wick moisture away from foot for increase comfort
- 1 x 1 alternate open stitch at the calf for breathability
- 3 x 1 ribbed select elastic pattern along leg for compression and style
- Welt at top of sock is a 1 x 1 stitch to hold sock to leg
- Spandex for premium stretch and comfort
Key Benefits Expanded:
Greater Power Output & Increased Endurance: By stabilizing the lower leg muscles and promoting proper blood circulation these socks are designed to propel athletes to stronger performance. The 15-20 mmHg level of graduated compression provides the right amount of support for your legs to perform at their best!
Decreased Shin Splints and Calf Cramps: Graduated compression is designed to improve blood flow and decrease lactic acid build up, decreasing your chances for calf cramps. Also through increased muscle stabilization and a firm fit, you will find your shin splints going away.
Improved Recovery Time: By using our Compression Performance Socks, you will find that your time needed to recover between exercise becomes shorter. By promoting proper blood circulation through graduated compression these socks will alleviate swelling, tiredness and general achyness that normally finds athletes post hard exercise.
Dry and Comfortable: Designed on a 168 needle machine with polypropeline, nylon, and spandex, these Compression Performance Socks are the ultimate in moisture wicking comfort. With a breathable open stitch design over the calf and an overarching quality of fabric, you will find your legs feeling cool and comfortable during your exercise! Also key to comfort is the incorporation of our “arch clencher” that holds the sock in place while also partially alleviating plantar fasciitis.